Paint class information:
1. Registering. You can register in the store or online at Michaels.com at least 24 hours before the class is scheduled to start. We must have 2 paid students to hold a class. If you can't come to a class, call the store and tell them as soon as possible. You can transfer to a different class of equal value or get a refund. Always keep your paid class tuition receipt or the online confirmation page and bring them to class.If you can't come to a class, I always appreciate a text to let me know too.
2. Tuitions: The Kids classes (ages 7-12) are $15. Adult classes are $25 for the 3 hour classes and $50 for the 5 hour classes. Be sure to watch for sales on class tuitions during our OPEN HOUSES. Tuitions are usually 1/2 off then.
3. Supplies: Supplies are not included. The Grumbacher Starter Kit contains 4 full size tubes of paint, 2 expensive brushes, 2 9x12" canvas boards and a large palette knife. If bought separately it would be over $70. Retail cost is $49.99 but use a coupon and its a really great deal! The complete suggested supply list for my classes can be found by clicking on the photo of the class you want to take on the 2017Paintclasses page. Remember to get the 10% off of supplies that are for class and use coupons too.
4.Free painting classes: They are held on 1 Monday a month from 6:30-8:30. You will be provided with paints but need to bring the #8 grumbacher filbert, 9x12" canvas, paper towels and foam plates to put your paint onto. Theres no tution but please register for the class. You will paint a color wheel and learn about color theory, brush strokes and care of brushes. Plus more tips and info about our classes.
5. Open studio classes: These are $5 and you can paint in the classroom on your own project using your supplies. I am there to host. It isn't a class. Please register if you plan to come. Its 2 hours long.
6. Kids classes: Kids ages 7-12 are welcome. Tuition is $15 + supplies.