Homework to do BEFORE class.
You could paint it all any color you like but here is what I did:

    A                           B 

    C                           D 

left edge
to line >>
is 2 1/2 "

Always press down the tape next to your painting line.

top of canvas to line is 2"

1. Tape around D on the line applying tape to sections A,B,&C. 
2. Slip slap D  using large filbert brush making "x's" in a blotchy look. Use both colors on brush. burnt umber and burnt sienna.
 B & C are the same colors but its easier to do one, let it dry then the other because you don't want to overlap your tape. Tape around the section. Wet the sea sponge then squeeze it dry.Sponge on burnt sienna and orange.Turn sponge so colors mingle and don't create a pattern. Dry then you can pat on a metallic gold if you want.
A  is taped around then painted Orange.
I only have one stencil like this. 
If you have one you like please bring it.

Bring white and dark graphite paper.

          Please come early to set up.
  Painting begins promptly at the listed classtime.
Grumbacher Academy Acrylic Tube Paints
 bring all paints listed & any brushes you have.
     Remember to ask for 40% off all the grumbacher tube paints at michaels. ( remind cashier before purchase.)

paints I suggest:
I used:Hookers green, thalo yellow green, cadmium red light, dioxazine purple, burnt umber, burnt sienna, cadmium orange,
mars Black.
bring if you have: metallic gold, thalo green. 

Canvas or canvas board size:   9x12"

Additional suggested items:
--Strathmore Acrylic Palette paper pad (yellow)
--set of tall, white, bristle brushes in plastic tube. contains 20 brushes & a canvas brush holder.
- A small (metal or plastic) bent palette knife. 
--A good, thin liner brush AND  other brushes you have, flats, rakes, angles, rounds etc. A large filbert-aprox 3/4" wide. 
--Graphite paper (white & black), stylus, tape & ruler.
   If graphite paper is new, wipe off black side really well with tissues or paper towel before class.
--paper towels !!!
*ALWAYS BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT or your online registration confirmation paper.